Friday, October 31 is Halloween. Our students have traditionally celebrated the holiday at school by dressing up appropriately for the day. Students will be permitted to dress this year, as long as the outfit properly follows the guidelines below.
Staff and administration will be extremely diligent to ensure that all costumes are school appropriate and not a distraction to other students in their classes. Some things to consider when creating your costume:
· No weapons may be used with the costume.
· Do not cover your face or head with any type of mask.
· Fake blood or wounds should be kept to a minimum.
· There will be no bare midriffs, exposed chests or risqué costumes.
· Make-up should be used sparingly. We must be able to identify our students.
· If administration believes a costume is not school appropriate or is creating a distraction, they will request that a child change clothes, or remove make-up before they may return to class.
We look forward to our students enjoying this light-hearted holiday.